|Posted By||Topic » World Campaign 2011 - French translate - Help|
Posted: Monday, Oct 14, 2013 at 4:20 AM — Edited on 2013-12-17 10:02:37.0
Hello Akori and other.
I'm planning translate to french the World Campaign 2011 for organize a day event to 2014, a WarGods Olympus shedule event ;)
Someone can help me on the thing I can translate? My list:
* Scenario #1 for May 2011, All The Evils Are Released | French translation work paper
* Scenario #2 for May 2011, The Secret Message | French translation work paper
* Scenario #1 for Jun 2011, Ashes of the Dead | French translation work paper
* Scenario #2 for June 2011, Wanted Alive! | French translation work paper
* Historicon Campaign Event - The Siege of the Acropolis background/trailer | French translation work paper. I don't find the scenario just the background trailer.
* Chris write : "The finale of the Pandora's Box campaign will be held on Saturday August 6, at GenCon in Indianapolis. We'll be posting 2 more scenarios that can be played before then!" One is Column of Sorrow like say CPB3, but the other one?
* Scenario #1 for July/August 2011, Column of Sorrow | French translation work paper
* I don't find the rules for the final scenario GenCon in Indianapolis.
* I don't find background conclusion.
Other things to translate :
Can you help me. Thanks in advance.
Posted: Wednesday, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I think for the GenCon scenarios Fitz would be the one to get you those out.
For the Monsters, I wold say translate the ones you like best.
I'm pretty sure Column of Sorrow is the other scenario he was talking about.