Board » Kickstarter News

Posted By Topic » Goal Achieved - Thank You!
pyremius
Group: Site Member
Member: 29
Total Posts: 1531
Posted: Monday, Jun 03, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Alcibia,

You can modify your pledge at any time before the end, so there's not much to worry about.

PaulCG1969
Member: 1573
Total Posts: 38
Posted: Monday, Jun 03, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Congrats to Fitz and Crocodile Games on what they have been able to accomplish in a few days. Hopefully in a few more we will be looking at pictures of troops from Corinth and Athens.

---------------
Id rather be lucky than good.

Mordante
Member: 1205
Total Posts: 90
Posted: Monday, Jun 03, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Congrats! Would love to see some more Amazon pics (archers and peltasts), looking forward to pics of the next faction as well.

Zebb
Member: 1928
Total Posts: 19
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Hello,

I really enjoy the campaign and put in a few quid, towards the goals (to late for the Painted Amazons though).

I am sure there will be an update today as well, but I have a feeling that most of us are curious to see what is next, or further down the line. And while we all enjoy sculpt I guess even concept art, regarding a potential free mini, next city state, or monster would go a long way to attract more funding, and more interest/hype. As you say somewhere in this thread, or the other, a picture says more than a 1000 words. Use it to your/our advantage. I love everything of it so far, and the fact that you take your time answering questions and listening to ideas really makes me happy to participate, it feels I am part of it rather than just sponsor a thing. Keep up the great work and effort!

PaulCG1969
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Hopefully now that the Amazons have been unlocked there will be a Amazon desktop sometime soon.

---------------

Mordante
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Idea for add-ons that should increase the amount of funding - put up the titans that are already in production. That way people can go in as a group, get their Olympians, and get a force to fight against for their partner who may not want to use the Olympians, or maybe just for those who want to get an army of the good guys and the bad guys!

However, I've heard the same question a few times, "Why are the new Demigods more expensive than the already available ones on the website?" I understand it is shipping costs, but it seems to be a standard response. Not sure if there is anything that can be done about that. Also, my first response to the add-ons is "they are the same price as on the website, so why not just order from there, or from my local game store?" Is there anything that can be done to either make them more of a draw to the kickstarter rather than something for people to criticize about it? People want a deal for their "investment." Maybe knock off a buck on the units? Make it very clear that no added shipping will be charged? Just thinking out loud here, trying to come up with things that will draw more people in. If I have these reactions, then I'm sure lots of other folks do to. Lots of cheap gamers out there just like me.

Mordante
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Next question...The next Stretch goal is the Titan Hunter. Is it the same one on the webstore? It says exclusive to this Kickstarter so I guess not, but no photo. It looks like progress stalled a bit after the Amazon goal was met, perhaps a photo of this new Titan Hunter would help?

For future stretch goals if this one is made, I suggest putting up pics of the next one BEFORE the previous one is even reached, since it provides even more incentive to join in or increase your pledge level.

Sorry to keep picking at this, again, my goal is only to be constructive and help get Croc more, and thus the players like me and my group get more as well.

hazpak
Member: 194
Total Posts: 364
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I agree if at all possible we really should be teased about whats coming a little more

---------------
There is no spoon - just sporks

Hektor
Member: 1921
Total Posts: 78
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Have to agree. Just a taste of Corinthians and Athenians might coax others to join in. I for one am going to continue to hold out hope for Achilles and his Myrmidons. Oh, and obviously the Hektor mini. Though I may well just use Aeneas as Hektor; the concept art for that fig is awesome.

---------------
Sometimes the gods bless you in the morning and curse you in the afternoon.

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1666
Posted: Tuesday, Jun 04, 2013 at 11:40 PM Edited on 2013-06-04 23:42:57.0
Mordante said:
Next question...The next Stretch goal is the Titan Hunter. Is it the same one on the webstore? It says exclusive to this Kickstarter so I guess not, but no photo. It looks like progress stalled a bit after the Amazon goal was met, perhaps a photo of this new Titan Hunter would help?

For future stretch goals if this one is made, I suggest putting up pics of the next one BEFORE the previous one is even reached, since it provides even more incentive to join in or increase your pledge level.

Sorry to keep picking at this, again, my goal is only to be constructive and help get Croc more, and thus the players like me and my group get more as well.

Here you go!

Guys, feel free to share this image, and others. People on gaming forums generally like to see pics of cool miniatures - it's a great way to share the story and get people talking! We're putting up a new picture every day for this Kickstarter -- please help us share them around the web!

This Titan Hunter is unlocked when we get to 45,000, and Skirmish, Warband, Army, and Council of the Gods all get him for free!

Kickstarter Titan Hunter

He's a big guy, by the way - that's a 25mm base he's on!

Akenatum
Member: 1207
Total Posts: 174
Posted: Thursday, Jun 06, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Great too see the Titan hunter unlocked :) how long till we get too see some concept stuff for the corinthians?

Hecate
Croc Administration
Group: Administrator
Member: 559
Total Posts: 355
Posted: Friday, Jun 07, 2013 at 9:14 AM
PaulCG1969 said:
Hopefully now that the Amazons have been unlocked there will be a Amazon desktop sometime soon.
Amazon Desktops are now up!

Amazon Desktops Link

PaulCG1969
Posted: Friday, Jun 07, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Very nice. I now have a new desktop background. Thanks

---------------

geebranz
Member: 24901
Total Posts: 231
Posted: Saturday, Mar 19, 2022 at 10:06 AM
Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy