Board » Kickstarter News

Posted By Topic » Two weeks to go before the start of the Croc Kickstarter!
Hecate
Croc Administration
Group: Administrator
Member: 559
Total Posts: 355
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 7:51 PM Edited on 2013-05-19 19:51:36.0
Trojan Peltasts

Two weeks to go before the start of the Croc Kickstarter!

Today’s update – two Trojan Peltasts, sculpted by Chris FitzPatrick.

These minis are going to be part of the upcoming Trojan Warband. If you like them please share the update with your friends and help us spread the word!

Thanks, the Croc Team

hazpak
Group: Site Member
Member: 194
Total Posts: 356
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Will there be kick starter exclusives or will it be the whole range that will be for sale to the public later on?

---------------
There is no spoon - just sporks

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1650
Posted: Sunday, May 26, 2013 at 11:05 PM
hazpak said:
Will there be kick starter exclusives or will it be the whole range that will be for sale to the public later on?
If we can make it to some of our planned stretch goals we will have some special miniatures that will be exclusive to the Kickstarter program. But the basic funding goals are miniatures that will become a part of the ongoing range.

I really hope we'll be able to make it to some of the strech goals -- if we can get to these, it is a real win/win for everyone -- we can make a bigger, better book and miniature range right away, and our warband backers all get extra miniatures, making their investment even better. We have some cool stuff planned!

hazpak
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Can't see if this has already been asked but will there be the option to get Aeygptus models as addons? or the other released olympus models?

---------------

Osiris
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 at 10:06 AM
hazpak said:
Can't see if this has already been asked but will there be the option to get Aeygptus models as addons? or the other released olympus models?
When the program starts it will be for just the new Olympus stuff. We're trying to keep the program as simple as possible. Spartans and Mycenaeans could be swapped in, if someone wanted them instead of the Trojans. We'll probably add the Minotaurs and Satyrs as 'add ons' too, as I expect there would be a fair interest in them for players building warbands from scratch.

Theoretically, anything can be added as add-ons, it would just get confusing when it came to fulfillment.

Oceanborn
Member: 67
Total Posts: 600
Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Keeping it focused on Olympus is, IMO, a great decision as it makes fulfillment much easier for you at the end . Some people may not agree, but I think that allowing Aegyptus add-ons will get too confusing for people who don't already have experience with the game

hazpak
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I hope the titans get a little love. Would be great to see the rumoured conversion pack for their mutations!

---------------

Akori
Member: 577
Total Posts: 715
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM
@ hazpak: Nail = Head. Hopefully there will be some Titan stretch goals allowing the warband to be more versatile, that would be super cool.

Though, I do think the Demigods, Trojans, and Amazons should be a first priority.

---------------
Slayer of the Minotaur Lord of Knossos (S.D. '10), Savior of Calydon (S.D. '11)

Osiris
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Akori said:
@ hazpak: Nail = Head. Hopefully there will be some Titan stretch goals allowing the warband to be more versatile, that would be super cool.

Though, I do think the Demigods, Trojans, and Amazons should be a first priority.

I feel the same way. The stuff with priority are the Demigods, Trojans, and then the Amazons, as I already have a lot of these models completed. If we can get these (and the book) all funded quickly, we'll start adding new stuff as we raise enough funds to produce them. I'd love to unleash Ben Siens on another batch of Titans!

Alcibia
Member: 35
Total Posts: 185
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM
We are getting close, I am checking this forum repeatedly each day looking for even more wonderful preview stuff - but obviously we will see everything shortly - so, can you gestimate when the actual Kickstarter postings will appear? Saturday the 1st? Sunday the 2nd? later? sooner?

sorry to nag, but I can hardly wait!

Osiris
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM
We're adding the final touches to the project now. Once we submit it, it has to be approved, and the time on that is not really specified. We're hoping to go live Saturday though.

We're going to post another teaser mini tonight, probably late!

Thanks a lot to all the guys who have been sharing the stories on Facebook and other websites and forums! Please keep it up!

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy