Board » The Fields of Battle

Posted By Topic » I destroyed everything
ErickaMoss
Group: Site Member
Member: 25548
Total Posts: 5
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2022 at 1:08 PM
It was my fault. I destroyed our marriage. he left college to live with me because his mother didn't accept me. he had kids with me that he never planned for his life. he moved across the ocean to Europe with me. he loved me more than anything and sacrificed everything for me. I was ungrateful, made problems for stupid things, was always unhappy, and never went to therapy. After I completely destroyed him he can't be with someone that treated him well with whom he had an affair. I couldn't accept it and humiliated him even more. Even after that, he gave me a last chance, that I threw out of the window. Now he wants to go https://onlinedivorcewa.com/filing-for-divorce-in-douglas-county/, no more chances.

It hurts. I regret everything so much I regret only seeing things clearly after it's too late. I don't know what to do, I just want to sleep and never wake up. I'm in the deepest abyss imaginable, I'm empty inside.

Quick Reply:
Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy