Board » The Fields of Battle

Posted By Topic » Why Grand Theft Auto is popular than other open world games?
johnnyalex
Group: Site Member
Member: 23803
Total Posts: 7
Posted: Tuesday, Apr 05, 2022 at 12:18 AM
GTA San And Reas is the game that will always be in a soft corner of every gamer's heart. Life was so amazing when we come back from school, eat our lunch, and go straight to our laptop / pc and opened GTA San Andreas or GTA Vice City.

These GTA Games are popular because they have taken place in the Open World Gaming Industry a long time ago when nobody even imagined free roam games. At that time, people were used to playing 90's Rhythm Games or racing games like NFS or Asphalt.

GTA SanAndReas is also now available for Android phones but you cannot find it on Playstore for free, but you can download it from this link absolutely for free with its APK + OBB Files.

Hence we know nobody can defeat GTA in the open-world games category, but still, if you have already played GTA a lot and looking for more free roam games, you can definitely check the list of more exciting open-world games by clicking here.

Florence Keva
Member: 25586
Total Posts: 1
Posted: Friday, May 27, 2022 at 11:30 PM
The game is great, you can download the free game Merge Master mod apk unlimited money

AlfonsoCollier
Member: 25994
Posted: Sunday, Jul 03, 2022 at 9:25 PM
While listening to music on deezer premium techupnew while playing GTA 5 it helps me play very well

pedrogam
Member: 26193
Posted: Tuesday, Jul 19, 2022 at 4:25 AM
Friday Night Funkin (FNF) is an arcade game about music and street rap battles. After release in November 2020, the game immediately gained immense popularity among players around the world.

boystrong1001
Member: 26227
Total Posts: 5
Posted: Thursday, Aug 04, 2022 at 4:49 AM
Hello everyone, This is a really wonderful website, there are a lot of in-depth and helpful articles, I want to visit it frequently to obtain the information I need, thank you so much, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. and full of joy. run 3

Vishal
Member: 26428
Posted: Sunday, Aug 07, 2022 at 1:06 PM
Hey, action lover, do you want to play most popular action game Stumble Guys MOD APK in your mobile, then try this out with unlimited money?

RickyWilson
Member: 26431
Posted: Sunday, Aug 07, 2022 at 10:40 PM
Do you want to play the most popular game Subway Surfers MOD APK on your mobile phone, then try it with unlimited money? Free game at website: https://techupnew.com/subway-surfers

Quick Reply:
Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy