Board » Warband Base Camp

Posted By Topic » The Hunting Party of Asterotoxone the Spartan
Bran
Group: Site Member
Member: 1532
Total Posts: 6
Posted: Friday, Jul 08, 2011 at 6:21 PM
The Hunting Party of Asterotoxone the Spartan

Asterotoxone (????????????) Spartan, Famous Demigoddess of Artemis, Ka 2 Hand Weapon, Bow, Light Armor, No Shield 157 points

Apollonios (??????????) Spartan Strategos Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, Normal Shield 108 points

Gennadios (?????????) Spartan Hero Spear, Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, Normal Shield 82 points

Hermokrates (‘??????????) Spartan Hero Hand Weapon, Bow, Medium Armor, No Shield 80 points

Spartan Hoplites (22) Standard; Spear, Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, Normal Shield 626 points

Kosmas (??????) Spartan Peltast Champion Hand Weapon, Javelins, Light Armor, Normal Shield 38 points

Spartan Peltasts (9) Hand Weapon, Javelins, Light Armor, Normal Shield 207 points

Spartan Helots (9) Musician; Sling, No Armor, No Shield 127 points

---------------
Thank You.

Bran
Posted: Friday, Jul 08, 2011 at 6:25 PM
Well, it posted this time…the format is not at all like I thought I had…and the avatar certainly isn't the one I chose…but, at least, it posted! *wry smile*

---------------
Thank You.

Bran
Posted: Friday, Jul 08, 2011 at 8:14 PM
And I forgot to include the pictures: Asterotoxone

---------------
Thank You.

Bran
Posted: Monday, Aug 01, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Updated List

The Hunting Party of Asterotoxone the Spartan

Asterotoxone — Spartan, Famous Demigoddess of Artemis, Ka 4; Hand Weapon, Bow, Light Armor, No Shield (208 points)

Apollonios — Spartan Strategos; Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, Normal Shield (108 points)

Gennadios — Spartan Hero; Spear, Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, Normal Shield (82 points)

Hermokrates — Spartan Hero; Spear, Hand Weapon, Bow, Medium Armor, Normal Shield (87 points)

Agapios — Spartan Champion; Spear, Hand Weapon, Heavy Armor, Normal Shield (50 points)

Epaphroditos — Spartan Champion; Hand Weapon, Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, No Shield (40 points)

Spartan Hoplites (25) — Standard, Musician; Spear, Hand Weapon, Medium Armor, Normal Shield (720 points)

Kosmas — Spartan Peltast Champion; Hand Weapon, Javelins, Light Armor, Normal Shield (38 points)

Spartan Peltasts (14) — Hand Weapon, Javelins, Light Armor, Normal Shield (322 points)

Spartan Helots (12) — Musician; Sling, No Armor, No Shield (127 points)

Total = 1,821 Points

---------------
Thank You.

Bran
Posted: Monday, Aug 01, 2011 at 7:03 PM
And now I'll try to post the original pictures again (trying one):

---------------
Thank You.

Bran
Posted: Monday, Aug 01, 2011 at 7:05 PM
OK, so I'm clearly incapable of understanding how to post pictures here. *sigh*

---------------
Thank You.

Lord Erik
Member: 300
Total Posts: 106
Posted: Friday, Jan 08, 2016 at 8:02 PM
Do you have the pictures uploaded to the internet somewhere? Using the button to insert a picture when making a post doesn't upload the pictures from your local computer, it just references the location of the photo. So the picture needs to be on the internet somewhere, and then the forum just loads the picture based on the URL that is provided for it.

You could load them to your own personal webspace (if you have one) or use something like flickr as a place to store the photos.

As for your warband, are you using Croc Tales 7.5 for the Spartan rules? If so, I don't think a Spartan Warband can be led by a Demigod of Artemis.

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy