Board » Technical Support & Help

Posted By Topic » Dozens of users logged into the forums simultaneously!
Karameikos
Group: Site Member
Member: 1666
Total Posts: 53
Posted: Monday, Jan 12, 2015 at 8:23 PM
Ok, ok, so not technically a, ermm, technical support issue, but seeing 30+ users all logged in at the same time has to be a first for me. I quickly reviewed the forum updates and entire site, as well as the Croc FB page, to see what I was missing out on, and came up clueless.

What gives? Or just a coincidence?

---------------
"Muddy water, let stand, becomes clear." -- Lao-tzu

BlazeXI
Member: 816
Total Posts: 118
Posted: Thursday, Jan 15, 2015 at 12:37 PM
1000 Facebook likes to Croc page was rewarded with a promotion. So people were ordering and while on the site wandered to forum section. Just a wild guess, though. If this is a reason more Facebook and forum activity should Result in bigger traffic and sales, which I personally hope for this company and game.

---------------
BlazeXI

Karameikos
Member: 1666
Total Posts: 53
Posted: Thursday, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:49 PM
That was my initial thought as well, but after double checking the dates, the promotion had ended a few days prior. Perhaps everyone was just checking on the status of their orders from the promotion, as I was

Definitely would love to see some increased "PR" and related traffic to bolster sales. Hopefully we can get the remaining Kickstarter items wrapped up by summer so Wargods of Olympus can be stocked for the public, and heavily promoted on the gaming convention circuit this year.

---------------
"Muddy water, let stand, becomes clear." -- Lao-tzu

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy