Board » Technical Support & Help

Posted By Topic » Typical order turn around time lately?
axabrax
Group: Site Member
Member: 2232
Total Posts: 1
Posted: Tuesday, Nov 04, 2014 at 11:43 AM Edited on 2014-11-04 11:44:03.0
I am wondering how long the average order takes to fulfill from placement to delivery. I've never ordered from the Croc store until recently, and I am wondering how long I can expect to wait as it's already longer than I had anticipated. Are the models cast to order? Are the ship times longer due to KS fulfillment? What's your experience? I'd like to have some idea of a time frame

Thanks

Steve

GarethPannan
Group: Site Member
Member: 2007
Total Posts: 63
Posted: Thursday, Nov 06, 2014 at 7:59 AM
Hi Axabrax, I've ordered from their web store a few times and it's taken around a week and a half to get my order and I live in Melbourne Australia. It may take a little longer as they are very busy with their KS but if you're worried just shoot them an email, they've always been good at getting back to me when I had a query! Cheers : )

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Friday, Nov 07, 2014 at 1:42 PM
We usually pack all of the orders for the week on the weekend. If something is out of stock, it may take another week as that part is cast or ordered in. As Gareth suggests, if you need something by a certain date, email us and we'll do our best to get it to you by then. Hope this helps!

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy