Board » Technical Support & Help

Posted By Topic » Ordering PDF rulebooks
Jack Trowell
Group: Site Member
Member: 2219
Total Posts: 19
Posted: Tuesday, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:49 AM
Hi !

I don't know if it is the correct forum, but I still didn't get any answer to a e-mail send to sales@crocodilesgames.com 5 days ago so I'm trying here.

Long story short, I would like to know if it is possible to order just the rules PDF in order to try the game ?

I have seen the "Rulebook level" on the paypal pledging page, but with 19$ shipping it is starting to be expensive to just test the game.

Something like the painter level from the kickstarter would have been perfect at 20$ for the 3 pdf books plus one demigod, but it is not available on the paypal option. I would even pay the 20$ for just the PDF without any model, I just want the rules for now.

Note that I know that the Olympus book is not complete yet, but from what I understand there is already a beta version, and I suppose that the Aegyptian book is already available in PDF form ?

Thanks in advance.

Jack Trowell
Group: Site Member
Member: 2219
Total Posts: 19
Posted: Monday, Oct 13, 2014 at 2:47 AM
Finally got an answer, for those wondering, the PDF are only available with the existing kickstarter or paypal pledge for now.

So this mean that if I want the rules PDF, I will have either to pay for the physical book with shipping (so 40$ + 19$ shipping for the "Rulebook level") or to take one of the higher pledge levels.

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy