Board » Kickstarter News

Posted By Topic » Kickstarter Goodies Arrived Today!
powerfrog99
Group: Site Member
Member: 1916
Total Posts: 75
Posted: Saturday, Mar 07, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Mine arrived 2 weeks ago, a friend of mine has been informed that shippimg is imminent, although he is still waiting.

cheers Thomas

---------------
Want to see painted Croc minis? Take a look at http://www.dieplatt.de or check out my Gallery at http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=2521

KevinE
Member: 329
Total Posts: 346
Posted: Wednesday, Mar 11, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Any news on shipments to the UK? I replied to my address confirmation on 10th February. I know that you're really busy and that you've had bad weather in the US which might have delayed things, but as it's now over a month I thought I'd check. Thanks,

Kevin

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Wednesday, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:58 PM
KevinE said:
Any news on shipments to the UK? I replied to my address confirmation on 10th February. I know that you're really busy and that you've had bad weather in the US which might have delayed things, but as it's now over a month I thought I'd check. Thanks,

Kevin

Yes, we have received word that the UK rewards have arrived on the green and pleasant shores!

They are being checked and addressed there, and we expect them to be shipping in the next week (in the UK).

Sorry for the longer wait for these, should not be much longer!

KevinE
Posted: Thursday, Mar 12, 2015 at 2:10 PM
Thanks for the update Chris,

Cheers,

Kevin

drunkendwarf
Member: 99
Total Posts: 69
Posted: Tuesday, Mar 17, 2015 at 1:46 PM
drunkendwarf said:
Just curious; are you shipping to Europe (Netherlands) already? I haven't received an address confirmation email but I'm sure I pledged for some Amazons

DJ

Still nothing

@crocodilegames: I sent you an email via Hotmail and one via the "contact"option on this webpage. I still haven't received an adres confirmation email.

DJ

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Thursday, Mar 19, 2015 at 10:21 PM
drunkendwarf said:
drunkendwarf said:
Just curious; are you shipping to Europe (Netherlands) already? I haven't received an address confirmation email but I'm sure I pledged for some Amazons

DJ

Still nothing

@crocodilegames: I sent you an email via Hotmail and one via the "contact"option on this webpage. I still haven't received an adres confirmation email.

DJ

Can you email me at 'osiris at crocodilegames dot com' and let me know your Kickstarter backer name? We'll get this figured out for you.

KevinE
Posted: Friday, Mar 20, 2015 at 2:33 AM
Hi Chris and Debs, I collected my parcel from the post office on the way home from work yesterday and the contents were well worth the wait! The minis are excellent - even better than the pictures. Now I have to decide what to paint first.

Thank you very much.

Kevin

drunkendwarf
Member: 99
Total Posts: 69
Posted: Saturday, Mar 21, 2015 at 6:47 AM Edited on 2015-03-22 03:18:46.0
Osiris said:
drunkendwarf said:
drunkendwarf said:

DJ

Still nothing

DJ

Can you email me at 'osiris at crocodilegames dot com' and let me know your Kickstarter backer name? We'll get this figured out for you.
Done!

DJ

edit: and solved!

SlowLoris
Member: 603
Total Posts: 306
Posted: Saturday, Apr 01, 2017 at 8:31 PM
A box full of Corinthians rocked up today in sunny Kent:)

Only had the time to unpack them and have a quick look.

Bloody hell they're good, think you may have surpassed yourself Chris!

Great job. Well impressed:)

Cheers

Stu

Andrew Paul
Member: 25
Total Posts: 171
Posted: Monday, Apr 03, 2017 at 4:20 PM
Mine also arrived in Glasgow, although my Demigod and an owl didn't.

They look very nice; time to get some units painted, I think.

Andrew Paul
Member: 25
Total Posts: 171
Posted: Monday, Apr 03, 2017 at 4:20 PM
Mine also arrived in Glasgow, although my Demigod and an owl didn't.

They look very nice; time to get some units painted, I think.

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy