Board » Kickstarter News

Posted By Topic » Kickstarter Goodies Arrived Today!
fuzzyguy
Group: Site Member
Member: 58
Total Posts: 28
Posted: Wednesday, Jul 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Holy Smokes! I got my box in the mail today and the figures are stunning. Each of the demigods look even better in person than the pictures posted. I'm quite pleased and can't wait to throw some paint on these and show them off at the local shoppe! The casts, the sculpts, everything is aces.

Chris and Debs did a great job with the models getting them sculpted, cast, and packed/shipped. The care with which the models were wrapped up for shipping was also excellent and nothing was damaged in transit.

Thanks guys!

---------------
Lack of prior planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Wednesday, Aug 06, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Great to hear they have arrived!

powerfrog99
Member: 1916
Total Posts: 75
Posted: Wednesday, Aug 06, 2014 at 1:15 PM
I got the first part of my pledge last week and can only agree with you fuzzyguy. The quality as good as I expected from the pics posted in the forum here. Outstanding quality of castings and packaging, not one of my nearly 100 mins has any damage or miscasting, great!

Many thanks for that, I am already cleaning the casts for basing etc.

cheers Thomas

---------------
Want to see painted Croc minis? Take a look at http://www.dieplatt.de or check out my Gallery at http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=2521

Nebseni Hammerhand
Member: 231
Total Posts: 1378
Posted: Friday, Dec 19, 2014 at 11:20 PM
My Trojans arrived last night. Beautiful sculpts.

Now to assemble and paint... and do some chariots up

Karameikos
Member: 1666
Total Posts: 53
Posted: Saturday, Jan 24, 2015 at 5:39 PM
KS Wave 2 (Amazons and Automatons) received this week

Excellent sculpting, as to be expected: Penthesilea is amazing! All of the "characters" really stand out.

Twenty-six different Amazon sculpts in all. I was especially pleased that the Hoplites have so much variety: 6 sculpts with "fixed" spears, and 4 more sculpts for the front rank.

The extra options for the Automaton Hoplite were a nice touch: would love to see a few more sculpts for these Soldiers of Bronze. Each of the Automatons has superb detail, with little gears and other effects throughout.

Very pleased, and the quality is well worth the wait!

---------------
"Muddy water, let stand, becomes clear." -- Lao-tzu

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Wednesday, Jan 28, 2015 at 8:46 AM
Karameikos said:
KS Wave 2 (Amazons and Automatons) received this week

Excellent sculpting, as to be expected: Penthesilea is amazing! All of the "characters" really stand out.

Twenty-six different Amazon sculpts in all. I was especially pleased that the Hoplites have so much variety: 6 sculpts with "fixed" spears, and 4 more sculpts for the front rank.

The extra options for the Automaton Hoplite were a nice touch: would love to see a few more sculpts for these Soldiers of Bronze. Each of the Automatons has superb detail, with little gears and other effects throughout.

Very pleased, and the quality is well worth the wait!

Thanks for the detailed report, it is really great when you guys notice all the little details on minis (and the insane number of poses we've been making!)

Karameikos
Member: 1666
Total Posts: 53
Posted: Friday, Jan 30, 2015 at 1:33 AM
You're very welcome - keep the alternate poses and the extra details coming! I'm loving the little variations in the helmets of the Athenian Hoplite sculpts. A good bit of your Olympus minis with "headgear" remind me of classic Erol Otus artwork: and that is a good thing

---------------
"Muddy water, let stand, becomes clear." -- Lao-tzu

GarethPannan
Member: 2007
Total Posts: 63
Posted: Tuesday, Feb 10, 2015 at 2:51 AM
Just received my Olympian/Amazon pledge in the mail today and WWWWOOOWWWW!!!!!

Excellent sculpting on the minis I've looked at so far.

The exclusive minis - excellent work on all, esp love Helen of Troy - she will paint up a treat!

I also have looked at the Amazon war band and they are al top quality - in sculpting and casting. Love the Amazon queen, very nice pose on that one. : )

Thanks also for the extras - very cool!

I will definitely post up some pics once I get around to painting them.

You have not disappointed me at all with this Kickstarter, well done to you all.

May have to get some of the other minis when they go onto the webstore. Thanks again!

Oceanborn
Member: 67
Total Posts: 622
Posted: Tuesday, Feb 10, 2015 at 6:43 PM
My Amazons landed in AU sometime in the past few days and I picked them up today. Haven't had a chance to look at them properly but will give more feedback when I get a chance.

powerfrog99
Member: 1916
Total Posts: 75
Posted: Wednesday, Feb 18, 2015 at 2:48 PM
Got my Amazons today, great stuff For my opinion when compared to the Spartans and even the already brilliant Trojans they are an even higher sculpting level.

Thank you!

---------------
Want to see painted Croc minis? Take a look at http://www.dieplatt.de or check out my Gallery at http://leadadventureforum.com/index.php?action=gallery;su=user;u=2521

Asgard2502
Member: 1966
Total Posts: 47
Posted: Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:26 PM
Got my tracking number today yeah boi!

---------------
Miniature Painting Studio and Hobby Blog www.fanplasticlittlemen.blogspot.co.uk

hazpak
Member: 194
Total Posts: 364
Posted: Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 5:49 PM
I just found out mine just left sydney - so wont get them for the weekend :(

---------------
There is no spoon - just sporks

hazpak
Member: 194
Total Posts: 364
Posted: Monday, Feb 23, 2015 at 4:26 AM
but i have them now

---------------
There is no spoon - just sporks

Asgard2502
Member: 1966
Total Posts: 47
Posted: Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 9:13 AM
My goodies arrived today cheers gang!

---------------
Miniature Painting Studio and Hobby Blog www.fanplasticlittlemen.blogspot.co.uk

drunkendwarf
Member: 99
Total Posts: 69
Posted: Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 1:48 PM
Just curious; are you shipping to Europe (Netherlands) already? I haven't received an address confirmation email but I'm sure I pledged for some Amazons

DJ

BlazeXI
Member: 816
Total Posts: 118
Posted: Thursday, Mar 05, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I am in Poland and received Amazons, and automatons from the newest waves. I did not order amazon cavalery, though.

---------------
BlazeXI

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy