Board » Croc Events

Posted By Topic » Wargod Demo Nights at Kingdom-Con
Tjaroy
Group: Site Member
Member: 23
Total Posts: 423
Posted: Saturday, Apr 19, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Hey All

I will be running some Demo games on Thursday the 24th and Friday the 25th at Kingdom-Con, start time is 4:pm until around 9:pm. Kingdom-Con will be held over this coming Weekend in San Diego Calif. The Con is being held at the San Diego Crowne Plaza Hotel in the heart of Mission Valley. If you need anymore information let me know.

Thanks Tony

---------------
Tjaroy the Fist of Ptah Champion of Sobek(SF05), Champion of Amun(TX05), Champion of Bast (TX05), Champion of Bast(SF06) Sasobek the Devouer of the Weak, Defender of Khepri (GenCon07), Champion of Ra(GenCon07)

Tjaroy
Member: 23
Total Posts: 423
Posted: Wednesday, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Guys

Off to San Diego tonight. I will post pictures of the games. Anyway I hope I can.

Tony

---------------
Tjaroy the Fist of Ptah Champion of Sobek(SF05), Champion of Amun(TX05), Champion of Bast (TX05), Champion of Bast(SF06) Sasobek the Devouer of the Weak, Defender of Khepri (GenCon07), Champion of Ra(GenCon07)

Wyatt the Odd
Member: 1073
Total Posts: 135
Posted: Saturday, Apr 25, 2015 at 8:14 PM
Hi Tony -

I planned on heading down Saturday - or at the very least on Sunday, but Bast has called one of my felines home this morning so it's not happening this year.

I'm still interested in coming down and getting some more practice in - Games Empire?

There also a handful of people who have minis so we may organize a road trip.

Wyatt

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy