Board » Hyperborea

Posted By Topic » Wendigo book on preorder!
Mordante
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 08/22/2010
Member: 1205
Total Posts: 90
Posted: Monday, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM
Great look on the new site, I love it. It is great to see all 3 areas getting some real attention.

I see the Wendigo book is up for preorder. Any idea when it will be ready to ship? Weeks, months?

Akenatum
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 08/23/2010
Member: 1207
Total Posts: 174
Posted: Wednesday, Aug 25, 2010 at 2:14 AM
From the look of things i got the impression 01/09 then again i could have been a little delirous at the time...

Akori
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 03/21/2007
Member: 577
Total Posts: 715
Posted: Tuesday, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:06 PM Edited on 2010-08-31 12:10:05.0
This may help:

Osiris on Croc

---------------
Slayer of the Minotaur Lord of Knossos (S.D. '10), Savior of Calydon (S.D. '11)

Akenatum
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 08/23/2010
Member: 1207
Total Posts: 174
Posted: Tuesday, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:40 PM
So on the store it lists shipping 01/09/10... but the vid said late september, I do have a preorder seeing as it's 01/09/10 here in aus and 1 day till deadline over there will shipping go as per store or as per the linked video?

Asian Sensation
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 01/15/2008
Member: 788
Total Posts: 113
Posted: Thursday, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:39 PM
Chris,

Is the Wendigo warband rule book still on schedule to ship out on 1 October of this year?

Respectfully, KEVIN

Wendigo Warrior
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 09/28/2010
Member: 1249
Total Posts: 15
Posted: Tuesday, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM
I'm very anxious myself as I've already pre-paid (at Historicon) and am supposed to get my Shaman with summoning horn at the same time...

---------------
A long howl rides the frigid winds from the north.

Akenatum
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 08/23/2010
Member: 1207
Total Posts: 174
Posted: Wednesday, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Well hopefully if it does not get delayed again, (i booked an order that i wanted for this weekend when it had 01/09/10 for release which left me high and dry) I hope this time they send out an email advising those with pending orders if that's the case.

Asian Sensation
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 01/15/2008
Member: 788
Total Posts: 113
Posted: Wednesday, Oct 06, 2010 at 6:48 PM
Chris,

Since the 1st of October has come and gone, is there a new release date for the Wendigo warband book?

Respectfully, KEVIN

Mordante
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 08/22/2010
Member: 1205
Total Posts: 90
Posted: Thursday, Oct 07, 2010 at 8:14 PM
Yes, update please...I've been waiting to order for a month now (a year really) but I'm not ordering anything until I know it is actually a realism.

fuzzyguy
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 12/02/2005
Member: 58
Total Posts: 28
Posted: Thursday, Oct 07, 2010 at 11:23 PM
Asian Sensation said:
Chris,

Since the 1st of October has come and gone, is there a new release date for the Wendigo warband book?

Respectfully, KEVIN

Well, according the the "New Releases" tab and the webstore it is no longer a pre-order. I'm under the impression from both of those that the books are available now from the webstore. I find it odd there was no front page announcement though.

---------------
Lack of prior planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Teirlach
Charioteer of the Gods
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 12/04/2005
Member: 85
Total Posts: 2767
Posted: Saturday, Oct 09, 2010 at 9:04 AM
I was hoping to get one as well but have not been on the forum for a while

I am still stuck on an old computer. :(

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member Since: 11/16/2005
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Sunday, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM
I've updated the News Page with a status report on the Wendigo Warband Guide, as well as a special offer for customers who pre-order.

You can see it here:

News Story

Mordante
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 08/22/2010
Member: 1205
Total Posts: 90
Posted: Sunday, Oct 10, 2010 at 9:32 PM
Thanks! I was not going to preorder, but the PDF is a great offer, makes it worth it to get it earlier. I hope it is not too big to email!

Wendigo Warrior
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 09/28/2010
Member: 1249
Total Posts: 15
Posted: Monday, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:19 AM
Osiris said:
I've updated the News Page with a status report on the Wendigo Warband Guide, as well as a special offer for customers who pre-order.

You can see it here:

News Story

Osiris

I pre-ordered at a Game convention (Historicon 2010). Will I qualify for the pdf? How will you let me know?

Thank you very much

---------------
A long howl rides the frigid winds from the north.

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member Since: 11/16/2005
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Monday, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM
Wendigo Warrior said:
Osiris said:
I've updated the News Page with a status report on the Wendigo Warband Guide, as well as a special offer for customers who pre-order.

You can see it here:

News Story

Osiris

I pre-ordered at a Game convention (Historicon 2010). Will I qualify for the pdf? How will you let me know?

Thank you very much

Yes, all the pre-orders before we get the books will qualify.

Thanks for your support!

Wendigo Warrior
Group: Site Member
Member Since: 09/28/2010
Member: 1249
Total Posts: 15
Posted: Monday, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:12 PM
Osiris said:
Wendigo Warrior said:
Osiris said:
I've updated the News Page with a status report on the Wendigo Warband Guide, as well as a special offer for customers who pre-order.

You can see it here:

News Story

Osiris

I pre-ordered at a Game convention (Historicon 2010). Will I qualify for the pdf? How will you let me know?

Thank you very much

Yes, all the pre-orders before we get the books will qualify.

Thanks for your support!

Awesome! Thanks

---------------
A long howl rides the frigid winds from the north.

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy