Board » Croc Events

Posted By Topic » Wargods Demo Games at Gateway 2012
Tjaroy
Group: Site Member
Member: 23
Total Posts: 423
Posted: Sunday, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM Edited on 2012-08-13 13:04:39.0
Guys

I will be running two huge Demo games at Gateway 2012 on Labor Day Weekend Aug 31 - Sep 3. This event will be held at Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hote l6101 West Century Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90045.

On Saturday starting at 11:am and running until 3:pm I will Demo the new Olympus rules.

They Shalt not Pass

Xerxes the King of the Titans has finally escape Tartarus and has gathered a vast horde of Titans and Monsters and now marches on the city state of Sparta. Xerxes knows that Sparta is the strongest city in Hellas and if Sparta falls to Xerxes the rest of the city states will easily be conquered. To this end Xerxes intents to make an example out of Sparta, he orders that all adult males shall be killed while the females and children shall be consumed as food.

On Sunday starting 11:am and running until 3:pm I will Demo the New Olympus Rules.

Winter is Coming

The Frozen Northern Winds have bought death and destruction to the lands of Hellas. The Wendigo have attacked the coast of Mycenae and destroy all before them, with their frozen touch. Sons and Daughters of the surface Gods have been no match for the Ice Witch Freyja the Hag of the Northern Winds. And all of these lesser Demi-Gods have fallen to Freyja Icy Blade. So the cities of Mycenae have now petitioned the God of the Underworld for protection. Pentheus Guardian of the River Styx, Son of Hades has been ordered by his Father to stop the Ice Witch.

I will also have some free mini's for players and I should have some rulebooks for sale.

Come on by and check the Demo games out. And if you are a old hand at Wargods come on by and you can help answer question durig the games.

Thanks Tjaroy (Tony)

---------------
Tjaroy the Fist of Ptah Champion of Sobek(SF05), Champion of Amun(TX05), Champion of Bast (TX05), Champion of Bast(SF06) Sasobek the Devouer of the Weak, Defender of Khepri (GenCon07), Champion of Ra(GenCon07)

Wyatt the Odd
Member: 1073
Total Posts: 135
Posted: Sunday, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:10 AM
I'll be coming to Strategicon just for a chance to play WarGods.

Wyatt

Tjaroy
Posted: Sunday, Aug 26, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Just reminder I will be at Gateway next weekend running two Demo games using the new Olympus rules.

Come on by and play or come on by and let's talk what a great game Wargods is compare to that other game.

See you next week.

Tony

---------------
Tjaroy the Fist of Ptah Champion of Sobek(SF05), Champion of Amun(TX05), Champion of Bast (TX05), Champion of Bast(SF06) Sasobek the Devouer of the Weak, Defender of Khepri (GenCon07), Champion of Ra(GenCon07)

Tjaroy
Posted: Sunday, Sep 23, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Some pictures from my Demo Game at Gateway 2012 L.A.

Wendigo vs Spartans lead by Demi-God of Hades

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm237/Tjaroy/Olympus%20at%20Gateway%202012/

Tony

---------------

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy