Board » Croc Events

Posted By Topic » GEN CON 2011 -- What's the gig?
DaveL
Group: Site Member
Member: 18
Total Posts: 670
Posted: Sunday, Jul 03, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Will Crocodile Games have a booth at GEN CON?

I received an email from GEN CON regarding an Exhibit Hall video walk through, and after having viewed it, I decided to download the Exhibit Hall map and Exhibitor listing to locate my favorite vendor so I could be there early Thursday morning to pick up the newest products.

But, to my chagrin, Crocodile Games isn't listed -- it goes from Crispy Zombie Productions to Cryptozoic Entertainment, with no Crocodile in between. Did you guys forget to get your application in in a timely fashion? According to the info on GEN CON's website they're full up on vendors and only taking wait listed vendors now. Sad to think that Crocodile Games would have no presence, other then the World Campaign finale and a couple other games, in their own back yard.

Say it's not so!

DaveL
Member: 18
Total Posts: 670
Posted: Thursday, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Will Crocodile Games be at Gen Con?

Myth
Member: 1109
Total Posts: 50
Posted: Sunday, Jul 24, 2011 at 10:30 AM
We were curious as well.

elpasopete
Member: 126
Total Posts: 81
Posted: Tuesday, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:31 PM
At Historicon, Chris said Croc will not have a booth. He will be at the demo games and the World Campaign final. I think he will bring figures if you email the Croc Store and ask... Chris??

Alxbates
The Sundered Phalanges of Doom
Member: 36
Total Posts: 2415
Posted: Tuesday, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:00 PM
I am perhaps less saddened than some others, as I won't be at GenCon again this year.

Then again, the world campaign finale should be pretty awesome! I hope to see lots of pictures!

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy