Board » Aegyptus

Posted By Topic » Will there be an update to Aegyptus anytime soon?
Sanchuniathon
Group: Site Member
Member: 1956
Total Posts: 3
Posted: Thursday, Dec 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM
There is so much potential to this game setting but it has not been updated in many years. How about you let fans come up ideas for Aegyptus so there is renewed excitement about the game without you guys spending money, like what Mantic does for Kings of War? Can you imagine how awesome massed battle rules for Aegyptus would be? By getting players to write stuff for you you can get a lot done without paying anybody!

Dreadaxe
Member: 38
Total Posts: 1036
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 2:41 AM
I like the idea. There are lots of things to do, lot of house rules.

---------------
Dreadaxe
WarGods_Fr : Y!G | Blog | Photo Gallery
Map player locator T³

salvaalonso
Member: 2549
Total Posts: 2
Posted: Saturday, Oct 15, 2016 at 10:25 AM
An update would be great.

Mordante
Member: 1205
Total Posts: 90
Posted: Saturday, Oct 15, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Would love to see it. Tried to get it going after the fall of Warhammer in my area, but Kings of War swooped in with a new edition and support from the company so we've all switched to that. I still like Wargods better, but I play what has support in the area. All of my Wargods models are standing in for warriors in other game systems now.

A new edition would be nice, with an update that goes along with the Wargods of Olympus rulebook, which I'm waiting (not so patiently anymore) for. Kickstarter money paid long ago, still no rulebook...more overdue than any other kickstarter I've ever contributed to.

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy