Board » Kickstarter News

Posted By Topic » Double Checking postage for Paypal pledges
Guitarheroandy
Group: Site Member
Member: 2399
Total Posts: 5
Posted: Friday, Jul 31, 2015 at 4:57 PM
Hi

Really sorry if I have missed the answer to this on another post. I have also messaged about this on Lead Adventure Forum, as there is an active thread on there, but it seemed eminently more sensible to join up and ask here too...

I am keen to do a Warband level 'miniatures only' pledge for Athenians, and want to add a unit of swordsmen to the basic deal via the add-ons. However, I can't see any additional postage that should be added when doing this. Am I missing something or would I just get the extra minis in with the original postage fee (I'm in the UK).

Many thanks in advance for any help...I'm keen to get my pledge in before the Athenians ship - I don't want to 'miss the boat' as it were, and then have to wait ages til they become available via retail - they are stunning figures!

hazpak
Member: 194
Total Posts: 364
Posted: Saturday, Aug 01, 2015 at 11:41 AM
I'd pledge away and let them contact you for extra postage if required. it shouldn't be though... if i recall correctly

---------------
There is no spoon - just sporks

Osiris
Chief Croc, Lord Octoblob
Group: Administrator
Member: 2
Total Posts: 1665
Posted: Sunday, Aug 02, 2015 at 12:54 AM
The Warband 'Miniatures Only' deals fit (barely!) into a small flat-rate Priority Mail box for $19 international shipping. It is a tight fit, but we carefully pack with foam and bubblewrap so that they arrive in good shape.

You can add extra stuff, but it may increase the box size and thus the shipping cost. We can try to add an extra unit of swordsmen, the weight would be ok, we'd just have to pack creatively.

That would be the limit though, any more than 10 guys would just not fit into the box safely.

Further details on ordering here:

https://www.crocodilegames.com/kickstarter.cfm

Let me know if there is anything else I can help with... Athenians should be shipping in the next few weeks, were just waiting on the last molds to run them all.

Thanks!

-Chris

Guitarheroandy
Posted: Sunday, Aug 02, 2015 at 4:52 AM
Great! Thanks very much for letting me know. I'll put the pledge in right away!

Guitarheroandy
Posted: Sunday, Aug 02, 2015 at 5:39 AM
My Athenian pledge has been made!!

Looking forward to receiving these absolutely wonderful models....

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy