Board » Miniature Painting, Conversions and Scenery

Posted By Topic » painting question
darthxon
Group: Site Member
Member: 1434
Total Posts: 2
Posted: Saturday, May 07, 2011 at 3:14 PM
I would like to know if there are really good resources regarding on how to paint Wargods Aegyptus miniatures. For instance, skin tone, detail, armor and all the basics for paint the verious warbands.

I have finished painting the fallowing factions that I have. Childrin of Osiris and Anubis. This miniatures are so fantastic, its really hard to paint them when there are no references.

Any Help would be appreciated

fuzzyguy
Member: 58
Total Posts: 28
Posted: Sunday, May 08, 2011 at 12:13 AM
I would highly recommend the various fleshtone triads from the Reaper Master Series paints if you are having trouble with skin.

---------------
Lack of prior planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

CBP3
High Tethru Investigator
Member: 55
Total Posts: 3016
Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 2:54 PM Edited on 2011-05-10 14:55:52.0
Coolminiornot LINK

Hopefully the above will be the Crocodile Games search, if not you need to go to the Manufacturers drop-down menu and choose Crocodile Games. That will give you a bunch of painted WarGods miniatures to look at- all in one place. There are also several veterans here that have lots of painted minis at various sites you can check out.

Here's some of my personal links for painted WarGods minis: Webshots Album LINK

Another Webshots LINK

Retaking Hierakonpolis Campaign Battle

My Asar Archer Paint Schemes

Chariot-heavy Webshots LINK

Tethru Conversions

My Asar Spearmen Unit

Blog Post- Asar Standard and Musician

Blog Post- With some Death Cultist Archers

Hopefully some of these will help. And if other people would post links to their painted Wargods minis, that would really give you a bunch to look through...

---------------
http://minismithsforge.blogspot.com/ http://shefdumabuki.blogspot.com/

darthxon
Member: 1434
Total Posts: 2
Posted: Friday, May 13, 2011 at 12:39 PM
thank you for the wonderful help

I do infact have the entire Reaper Master Paint series. In most I just need to be more creative when painting Wargods of Eagyptus miniatures.

Create Account | Visiting As: guest (US) | Log In
Terms of Service | Content & Artwork Copyright © 2010 Crocodile Games. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy Policy